Y Strainer Threaded End with Plug Product Information
Y strainer threaded end with plug is a type of stainless steel Y strainer, which is a device for mechanically removing unwanted solids from liquids, gas or steam lines by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element. Y strainer threaded end with plug is used in pipelines to protect pumps, meters, control valves, steam traps, regulators and other process equipment. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture and supply the Y strainer threaded end with plug according to the standard of ASME B16.34 with sizes of 1/4”~2” (DN10~DN50mm). Welcome to contact us for detailed information and best quotes if you have any questions or inquiries.
- Main parts of all kinds of pumps, valves in the pipeline
- Mainly used to filter dirt, rust and other debris
- Design & manufacturing: ASME B16.34
- Face to face: manufacturer’s
- Threaded ends: G, NPT, PT, Rp, Rc (ASME B1.20.1, BS21/2799, DIN2999/259, ISO228-1, JIS B 0203, ISO7/1)
- Inspection & testing: API598, EN12266
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Size: 1/4”~2” (DN10~DN50mm)
- Materials: cast steel (A216 WCB), stainless steel 304/304L(CF8/CF3), stainless steel 316/316L(CF8M/CF3M)
- Working pressure: 10bar, 16bar, 200psi
- Applicable medium: water, oil, gas, corrosive mediums
- Applicable temperature: -10~+300℃
- Water works, water projects
- Environment protection
- Public facilities
- Power plant
- Building industry, real estate
- Petroleum, chemical industry
- Steel work, metallurgy
- Food & beverage
Want to talk about our services?
Let's get in touch.