Sleeve Type Soft Sealed Plug Valve Product Information
Sleeve type soft sealed plug valve is applicable to shut off and connect the pipeline’s medium that aroused in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry, etc. It is nominal pressure of CLASS150-900LBS, and works at the temperature of -29~+180℃. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture and supply the sleeve type soft seal plug valve according to standard of ANSI AP1599, AP16D with sizes of 1/2”~14” (DN15~DN350mm). Just feel free to contact us now to get best prices. 30 years of experience. High quality. Big stock. Fast delivery.
- Reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
- Its sealing is realized by the sealing face around the sleeve. It has unique 360 degree metal edge for protection and fixing of the sleeve.
- There is no cavity in the valve for the accumulation of medium.
- Metal edge provides the function of self-cleaning when the plug is rotated. It is applicable to the operation condition that is glutinous sand apt to smudge.
- Its double-direction flow makes installation and use more convenient.
- The materials of the parts and sizes of flanges can be configured reasonably according to the actual operation condition the customer required, so as to meet the various needs of engineering.
- Available with gear operator.
- Design & manufacturing: AP1599, AP16D
- Flanged ends: ASME B16.10
- Face to face: ASME B16.5
- Inspection & testing: API598, API6D
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Class rating: 150LB-900LB
- Size: 1/2”~14” (DN15~DN350mm)(other sizes available upon request)
- carbon steel (A216 GR.WCB), stainless steel 304 (CF8), stainless steel 316 (CF8M), stainless steel 304L (CF3), stainless steel 316L (CF3M)
- Applicable medium: water, waste water, oil, gas, steam, corrosive mediums
- Applicable temperature: -29℃~+180℃
- Natural gas industry
- LPG industry
- HVAC industry
- Oil production field
- Chemical industry