Pneumatic Angle Seat Valve Welded Ends Product Information
Pneumatic angle seat valve welded ends is used widely to the conditions that need frequent starts within short time, because it features with sensitive response and precise action. When it’s used with solenoid valve together, air operated angle seat valve can control accurately the air, gas or fluids flow, and can achieve in accurate temperature control and liquids adding. For example, pneumatic angle seat valve is mounted onto the wet heat sterilization cabinet to control the temperature accurately by controlling the steam capacity. It is normally applicable to beer & drinks filling machinery and gas industry.
The cylinder of pneumatic angle seat valve can be divided into double acting and spring return type. And the ends connection type of pneumatic angle seat valve includes threaded, flanged, welded and clamped.
- Sensitive response
- Precise action
- Design & manufacturing: manufacturer’s standard
- Face to face: manufacturer’s standard
- Welded ends: pipe welding
- Quality assurance: ISO 9001, CE
- Nominal pressure: PN1.0 / PN1.6 / PN2.5MPa
- Working pressure: 0.3~0.8MPa
- Size: φ19~ φ89mm
- Materials: stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316
- Working temperature: -30 ~ +180℃ (higher temperature is available)
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ +60℃
- Control air pressure: 4 ~ 10bar
- Normally open, normally closed, double acting
- Applicable medium: water, alcohol, oil, fuel, steam, dairy product, organic solvent, acid & alkali solvent
- Applicable temperature: -30 ℃ ~ + 180 ℃
- Water treatment industry
- Beer & drinks
- Printing & dyeing
- Nitrogen & oxygen making
- Petroleum & petrochemical industry
Want to talk about our services?
Let's get in touch.