Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve Descriptions
Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve is one type of rotary valve whose disc is one plunger that turns 90° to achieve in the valve on-off. The valve plug is cylinder or cone whose flow port is rectangle or trapezoid. Plug valve is used mostly to shut off and get through the mediums and as throttle valve sometimes. Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve ANSI standard is applicable to various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry, etc. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture the inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve according to AP1599, AP16D with CLASS150-1500LBS and working temperature is -29~+180℃. Contact us today. Get the better prices. 30 years of experience. Great after-sales service.
- Reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
- Structure of flip-chip balance-able pressure and light on/off operation
- Oil groove is set between valve body and seal surface, infuse the seal grease to increase the seal capability.
- Materials of the parts and sizes of flanges can be configured reasonably according the actual operation condition the customer required, so as to meet the various needs of engineering.
- Available with gear operator.
- Design & manufacturing: AP1599, AP16D
- Flanged ends: ASME B16.10
- Face to face: ASME B16.5
- Inspection & testing: API598, API6D
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Class rating: 150LB-900LB
- Size: 1/2″~14″ (DN15~350mm)
- Materials: steel A216 WCB, stainless steel 304 CF8, stainless steel 316 CF8M, CF3, CF3M
- Applicable medium: water, waste water, oil, gas, steam, corrosive mediums
- Applicable temperature: -29℃~+180℃
- Natural gas industry
- LPG industry
- HVAC industry
- Oil production field
- Chemical industry