DIN Sleeve Lined Plug Valve Product Information
DIN sleeve lined plug valve is one type of soft sealed plug valve, whose disc is one plunger that turns 90° to achieve in the valve on-off. The valve plug is cylinder or cone whose flow port is rectangle or trapezoid. Plug valve is used mostly to shut off and get through the mediums and as throttle valve sometimes. Sleeve lined plug valve DIN standard is applicable to various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry, etc. Its normal working pressure is PN1.6MPa-6.4MPa, and working temperature is -29~+180℃. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture and supply the DIN sleeve lined plug valve according to standard of AP1599, AP16D with face to face of DIN3202-F1 and sizes of 1/2”~14” (DN15~DN350mm). Welcome to contact us for detailed information and best quotes if you have any questions or inquiries.
- Reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
- Its sealing is realized by the sealing face around the sleeve. It has unique 360 degree metal edge for protection and fixing of the sleeve.
- There is no cavity in the valve for the accumulation of medium.
- Metal edge provides the function of self-cleaning when the plug is rotated. It is applicable to the operation condition that is glutinous sand apt to smudge.
- Its double-direction flow makes installation and use more convenient.
- Materials of the parts and sizes of flanges can be configured reasonably according the actual operation condition the customer required, so as to meet the various needs of engineering.
- Available with gear operator.
- Design & manufacturing: AP1599, AP16D
- Flanged ends: DIN3202-F1
- Face to face: DIN2543-DIN2549
- Inspection & testing: DIN3230
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Class rating: 1.6MPa-6.4MPa
- Size: 1/2”~14” (DN15~DN350mm)(other sizes available upon request)
- Materials: carbon steel (A216 GR.WCB), stainless steel 304 (CF8), stainless steel 316 (CF8M), stainless steel 304L (CF3), stainless steel 316L (CF3M)
- Applicable medium: water, waste water, oil, gas, steam, corrosive mediums
- Applicable temperature: -29℃~+180℃
- Pharmacy industry
- Power plant
- Fertilizer plant
- Oil field
- Chemical industry