ANSI Swing Check Valve Descriptions
ANSI swing check valve is also called one-way valve or non-return valve, which is used to prevent of mediums back flow in the pipeline. The disc of the check valve is action depending on the mediums itself flow pressure, so the check valve is belonging to automatic valve types. Because the swing check valve is only allowed the mediums to flow in one direction, we should note the arrowhead on the check valve when mount it in horizontal position. Swing check valves are widely used in series of industries, especially in oil & gas filed, power plant, etc. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture the ANSI swing check valve in accordance with ASME b16.34 and BS 1868. Welcome to contact us for detailed information and best quotes if you have any questions or inquiries.
- Standard swing type disc
- Standard renewable seat
- BC, bolted cover
- Non-penetrate disc shaft
- Horizontal or vertical service
- Flanged or butt-welding ends
- Design & manufacturing: ASME b16.34 / BS 1868
- Face to face: ASME B16.10
- Flanged ends: ASME B16.5/B16.47
- Inspection & testing: API598
- Special request: NACE MR-01-75
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Class: 150LB~2500LB
- Size: 2″ ~ 30″ (DN50~750mm)
- Materials: steel A216 WCB, stainless steel 304 (A351 CF8), stainless steel 316 (A351 CF8M), CrMo alloy steel A217, low temperature A352.
- Applicable medium: water, sea water, oil, gas, corrosive liquids
- Applicable temperature: -29℃~+425℃ (higher temperature is available upon request)
- Special: NACE MR-01-75
- Chemical industry
- Chemical fertilizer
- Power plant
- Printing & dyeing
- Oil & gas
Want to talk about our services?
Let's get in touch.