Flanged Triple Offset Butterfly Valve Descriptions
Flanged triple offset butterfly valve is normally used in the high pressure and high temperature pipeline. The triple offset butterfly valves are normally with cast steel and stainless steel. Not like rubber lined butterfly valve, triple offset butterfly valve is normally applicable to oil, gas, steam, sewage, corrosive mediums with high pressure and temperature. According to the ends connection type, it can be divided into wafer triple offset butterfly valve, lug triple offset butterfly valve and flanged triple offset butterfly valve. Normally, the triple offset butterfly valve is metal seated, but we can produce it with soft seated according to customer’s request. Flowspec Luokai can manufacture the flanged triple offset butterfly valve suitable for 90° on-off operation and regulation service.
Just feel free to contact us now to get best prices. 30 years of experience. High quality. Big stock. Fast delivery.
- Tripe offset structure makes there is almost no friction between disc and seat, and even the sealing becomes better with the operating pressure becomes bigger.
- Suitable for 90° on-off operation and regulation service.
- The composite metal sealing ring makes the butterfly valve achieve in zero leakage.
- Blow-out proof stem design according to API609 fully.
- Metal sealing and zero leakage make it have fire safe performance.
- Design & manufacturing: API609
- Face to face: API609
- Flanged ends: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
- Top flange: ISO 5211
- Inspection & testing: API598
- Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B16.34
- Fire safe: API607
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 150LB, 300LB, 600LB, 900LB
- Size: 2″~40″ (DN50~1500mm)
- Materials: steel (A216 WCB), stainless steel 304(CF8), stainless steel 316(CF8M), duplex stainless steel
- Operation: manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic
- Applicable medium: air, water, steam, gas, oil, acid, alkali, salt corrosive liquids
- Applicable temperature: -29℃~+425℃ (higher temperature is available upon request)
- Oil & gas field
- Pulp & paper
- Power plant
- Petroleum, chemical industry
- Steel work, metallurgy